Project Name: Carnelia.
About Project: It is a vacation resort on the red sea shore in Ain Sokhna, its units are designed in the form of terraces at different heights to be all overlooking the scenic sea.
Carnelia Location: Located in Al Ain Sokhna, next to Porto Sokhna resort and Mövenpick Resort.
Carnelia Space: 100 acres.
The Real Estate Developer: Ajna Developments.
Units Type: standalone villas – townhouses – twin houses – Chalets.
Units Space: starts from 90 up to 350 m².
Price per meter: starts from 13,333 EGP up to 23,030 EGP.
Payment Methods: 10% downpayment and rest via installments up to 8 years.
Carnelia Sokhna Resort
It is the first real estate project of Ajna Developments, Al Ain Sokhna has been chosen as the location of the project because it is a vital area known for its strategic location on the Red Sea, the project is professionally divided and its residential units have various spaces and types, knowing that the owners of this company have a long career history, as Ajna comprising three of the most powerful names in the real estate field: Osama Shalabi, Bashir Moustafa and Sherif Saleh.
The goal of establishing Agena is to develop in the Arab and Egyptian real estate world in particular.
Important Details about Carnelia Village
The resort is executed on 100 acres, consisting of standalone villas – twin houses – townhouses – chalets consisting of one to three bedrooms, also has one bathroom and up to four bathrooms.
All units overlook the Red Sea, the height of the units is varied and carefully designed so that the customer who lives in the last rows of the resort can see the sea from his unit and this shows the professionalism of the company in following different construction and design methods where the design was designed in the form of terraces and each terrace is 10 meters from the other up to 40 square meters in first phase and up to 90 square meters as the second phase and then to reach 160 meters third phase.
Carnelia Ajna Developments Location
It is located in Al Ain Sokhna close to:
- Sokhna Gates – El Galala International Marina.
- El Galala City and International Marina.
- 15 minutes from the gates of El Galala Plateau.
- 39 km from Ain Sokhna station.
- 4 km from Emarat Misr Gas Station.
- Only 30 minutes by car from the New Administrative Capital, an hour from Cairo.
- 7 km from Porto Sokhna resort.
- 5 minutes away from IL Monte Galala, as well as Mövenpick Al Ain Sokhna and 15 km from Zafraana.
What are the Most Important Services Provided by the Project?
- The company has tightened the security and guarding system of the resort to ensure the safety and security of the owners, and surveillance cameras will be installed on all roads of the resort.
- A 5-star hotel will be built and its units equipped in a world-class style.
- An integrated health club with Jacuzzi, Spa, and Gym.
- 3 acres will be allocated for crystal lagoons.
- Restaurants and cafes.
- A sandy beach will be allocated to the resort’s unit owners.
- Swimming pools with various heights for adults and kids.
- Establishing shops and shopping malls where important goods and products will be sold that will meet owners’ desires without leaving the resort.
- Large Super Market for selling foods and drinks.
Units Space and Price per Meter
Chalets space starts from 90 m² up to 165 m² with prices start from 1,200,000 EGP up to 2,999,50 EGP.
Townhouses space starts from 165 m² up to 200 m² with prices start from 3,800,000 EGP up to 4,606,000 EGP.
Twin houses space starts from 265 m² with prices start from 4,900,000 EGP.
Standalone villas space starts from 350 m² with prices start from 9,000,000 EGP.
The price per meter starts from 13,333 EGP up to 23,030 EGP.
Payment System and Delivery Date
10% downpayment and rest via installments up to 8 years.
Many units have already completed and others will be delivered after 4 years from now in 2022.
Note that the prices and spaces mentioned herein are for the first half of 2020, and therefore it is changeable, and we, Real Estate Egypt, are keen to update the spaces and the list of residential and commercial units’ types and prices constantly to keep the customer informed of the real estate market changes.
- ID: 3778
- Published: September 17, 2020
- Last Update: September 17, 2020
- Views: 63