- Security System
PARK-CONNECTED OFFICE SPACES.
|Meet the Experts
Sky Investments Company Overview
|Sky Investments is a family-owned conglomerate business that was founded by Est. 1997 Ayman Fathy Hussein in 1997.|
|At Sky, we seek to invest in promising companies where we believe we can Strategy. add value by making a strategic and operational difference in all phases of
their corporate development. We are most often active owners, taking majority stakes in our portfolio companies.
|We invest across a broad range of industries, and our growth model takes Diversity. different forms. We have a demonstrated ability to turn companies around, and
we have leveraged our industry expertise to develop successful Greenfield projects. Since our inception, we have been investing in Egypt across diverse industries, currently including energy, distribution and logistics, and real estate.
Office Spaces Retail
Total Land Footprint Built Up Area
25,000 sqm 15,000 sqm
16,650 sqm 40%
Park St. is ideally located in the heart of Sheikh Zayed to place businesses at the intersection of tranquillity and world-class amenities.
The project stretches alongside the 26th of July corridor while lying
at close proximity to top-notch educational institutions, renowned medical hubs, vibrant shopping malls, in addition to lively entertainment zones and upscale residential compounds.
C. Capital Business Park D. Twin Towers
F. Al Guezira Plaza
G. Arkan Plaza
Medical Facilities & Hotels.
H. Rofayda Health Park
I. National Cancer Institute J. Giza Palace Hotel & Spa
Governmental Entities & Universities.
K. Cairo University
L. New Urban Communities Authority
M. Ministry of Tourism
N. Egyptian Federation of Tourist Chambers O. Nile University
Exceptional Attention to Details
Comprehensive fire-fighting systems to protect lives and properties in compliance with the US National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) codes.
•Automated Fire Alarm.
Security and safety are key measures for Park St. design, implementing American and European standards for all areas of the project.
•A closed-circuit television (CCTV) system for 24/7 video surveillance
of every corner of the complex, supported by round-the-clock security personnel. Public address, linked to all fire systems to all areas to ensure safety of all tenants. – Electricity feeding including emergency power, prioritizing the security and safety systems.
- Recreational promenade pergolas positioned based on wind direction and sun shadows to enable comfortable year-round seating.
- The unique design of Park St.’s interiors distinguishes the project from all others in West Cairo.
- Constructed with a span of up to 12 meters between concrete columns, the complex will provide corporate clientele with the ultimate in flexible and efficient space for a state-of-the-art contemporary work place. 3.3 meters height, reflective double glazing, elegant public areas using only the finest of materials, intelligent elevators, access control, and parking space, are among the features that position Park St. as the finest.
- HVAC, chilled water system. – Triple play, ensuring seamless internet, A/V services, with high speeds to service the tenants’ needs. – BMS, state of the art management system for all areas of the project, linking all systems and ensuring tenants’ safety and comfort
- Boasting a strategic facilities management plan that puts functionality, comfort, and the highest in safety and efficiency standards at its forefront, Park St.’s day-to-day operations will be supported by the latest in advanced technology-driven architecture spanning Ethernet cabling, CCTV camera surveillance, and standby power supply.
- LEEDS boasts a one-stop integrated scope of facilities management services enriching its blue-chip portfolio across different industries to include CIB, Bank Misr, Halliburton, The American University in Cairo, The British Council and The New Giza Sporting Club to name a few. The company’s celebrated reputation has earned it multiple QHSE and ISO certifications—an added value for Park St.
|Efficient Resource Use
|The latest in environmentally-friendly buildings aimed at fostering efficient resource use while lessening negative impact on the surrounding nature.|
|•The highest standards of control over energy, carbon emissions and waste segregation for recycling.
•Building façades at Park St. are uniquely designed with an outer skin that responds to different aspects of location and climate, in addition to the changing path of the sun.
•The architectural design controls light and ambient factors to help create optimal interior conditions, it will also achieve more balanced energy consumption and lessen maintenance costs for investors.
|A Fine Dining Destination
A Fine Dining Destination
Park St.’s 6th floor rooftops will be transformed into a fine dining destination, ideal for business networking by the day, and late night entertainment for those wishing to dine and unwind along a skyline of spectacular views.
LIFE-CONNECTED OFFICE SPACES.
Chapman Taylor Global Architects & Masterplanners EHAF Consulting Engineers
Sky Distribution (sumsung)
Drexel for oil services
10% down payment
- ID: 3606
- Published: September 13, 2020
- Last Update: September 14, 2020
- Views: 110